Specific information regarding the Communication Sciences and Disorders' Acute Care Speech Language Pathology practicum led by Carley Evans MS CCC SLP. Carley is a medical speech pathologist at the Evelyn Trammell Institute for Voice and Swallowing of the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. If you are new to this practicum, start with the oldest post listed in Archive.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thought Organization

What is thought organization anyway? What's semantic feature analysis?

4 comments:

christie said...

I'll study these and get back to you.. I know both of the terms, but I need to review to give you an accurate explanation (and for myself as well!) Check back later on tonight, I should have something by then for sure.

christie said...

I need one more night on this. I want to give a thorough answer as possibile, and tonight I had too much reading for trach/vent and craniofacial/genetic syndromes! eek!

christie said...

I don't know why the times are messed up on here...it's actually 9:57 pm and I'm about to head to bed. Oh well.

Carley said...

I know what you mean about the times. They do not match at all. I imagine it has something to do with the settings. I will see if I can fix this.

Take your time.

I realize you have MUCH to do for your classes, and I do not want to make the practicum TOO difficult!